Saturday, November 6, 2010

print pick of the week





Our favorite print this week is Catherine's wedding invitation package with royal blues and beachy shells. When Catherine came in to pick up the invites, we came up with the gold ribbon band to hold it all together and we love the addition! We printed loads of those mini monogram cards so that Catherine can also use them to make custom thank yous, programs, menus, gift bags, guestbooks or down-the-isle decor, or in this case, add the finishing touch to the perfect package!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You can post a blog about something but you can't return a CUSTOMER's phone call especially pertaining to their wedding THIS SATURDAY, 12.04.2010. Are you kidding me??? I will NEVER come to your store again. I assume you went out of business since you haven't been open for close to three weeks. Thank goodness! I would NEVER want a person to go through the experience I have had to regretfully go through with you.

Post a Comment